Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dream....

I dream my school gif students cup who have good result in SPM
but, y at my house???
i go stand beside dustbin ,waiting my result....huh,y stand beside dustbin??
a person come and throw my SPM result into dustbin!!!!i go 2 take...Eiyer,dirty!!!
result is put in a pinhead.....so special de.....
then i open 2 c....

OMG!!!!!!!! I fail all of my subjects!!!!!!!!!! Bm (98 mark) more 2 marks can pass,wat?????tis can get A1 edi leh!!!y fail?! and this is y my result want throw into dustbin?!

then i sleep lighly.....ho.....so scare!
wat dreams o.....y i will have such as tis dream???
maybe is nene & jason say about SPM last night!!!! these 2 ppl oh!!!!!



then i wake up early loh....mom though me 2day so good ...early wake up help her lap the floor ==.hahaahahaha,she want think like tis oso can loh! i willing 2 be poppet~~

No comments:

Post a Comment