Monday, March 14, 2011

almost faint in train =='

lol...today is my first experinece too faint!!!!!!!!hahahahhaha~~~
how to say? hmm.....is fantastic~~ because before at home have mom prepare breakfast even thought almost late also can eat something..

however, this time different liao T.T because of i never eat breakfast + running so that used up lot of energy....hence when i in the train...the things i see are totally black!!! and i can't hear any sound ><' i think my lips also totally become white !!!!
wakakaka...my 1st experience for almost faint in the train xD but lucky i still knowing where am i and what should i do!!!! i take out my lemon juice and drink it....so i can have some sugar and my cell won't lack of oxygen again ~~~

haiz....so hope my zz beside me when i faint~~~so that i can totally faint and lying into him!!!!hahahahahahaha~~~ sure is comfortable sia....this is what i think after i turn back to normal XD~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment