Sunday, June 5, 2011

haizzzz

a very boring sunday...
a very miss you sunday...
a very stupid soosoo....thinking somehing impossible things...you should know what is that....

when i just can dun mind? when i just can do it? im dying, honey....can u you help me...make me feel better /.\

i just wanna continue our story..happiness story...but happiness just like bubbles gone .... i cant just like other poeple? to have a boyfriend really will love me forever? and then to have a happiness wedding....happiness family xD

that day dream u holding my hand ..it is not the 1st time dream that...i think i was SICK, too miss the feeling when u holding my hand...

remember when u just went back from NS camp...
remember that u walked beside me...
remember that i was thinking when u just want to hold my hand xD...
remember that i was thinking that why not i hold ur hand if u not dare to do it!
remember that u sudden and finally HOLD MY HAND!!!
remember that the very 1st feeling is the electric shock ran over my hand which you are holding xD
i feel good when u are holding my hand~

maybe it is just a nothing to you but i very treasure those memories...not all the things must write out just means i remember...all of the things still remember in my heart...when i really really miss you...just take out some memories to share ^^

hahahahaha...[memories recall end for today]

No comments:

Post a Comment