Sunday, August 22, 2010

today i read a girls blog, her boyfriend dead edi because of accident...i almost wanno to cry after read her blog...and accidally she jz older than me 1 day oni....make me realize that i should more treasure my zz....i sudden very scare....but i hope it never happen...
dar, u and me cannot leave from each other ho!!! we still have a lot of thing need to finish tgt...we want have tgt until ur hair become white and u r become grandpa...hahahaha, and im grandma....but we still very sweet >< so, dun leave me a...i love u....
I also hope that all of the couple will be happiness!!!!!!!!!

21 Agust 2010, we go to a party tgt ,han yong, nene and my dar oso have go..hahahaha, 1st time we go a party tgt...i very happy sia~ and i hope that xiao xian can finish her staudy...GANBATEH....i oso need GANBATEH in my UT 3!!! i dun want fail again.....hahahahah

aiyo, i wrote a lot today ....maybe i too long din write my blog edi, ok loh...i stop at here~ good nite everyone!!!
GOOD nite my dar~ we meet at dream ya ^^
i have a long time din meet wit nene and x.dad edi...that day really is my happy moment because we gather together again, hahahhaha....i keep take photo and chat many with nene...i really very enjoy about it..hahahahaha, i hope still have chance gather with BAO's family....u all dun forget about me , OK?

hmmmmm....zz'z facebook sudden disappear edi....i think i will feel lonely on facebook bah...because he always will chat with me on facebook when i was in SG....however, he said that he felt that not like chat...because i reply very slow...
maybe he dun want open the facebook account agian bah....if like this, i cant find my dar dar when i was in SG edi...HAIZ, and wat i post he oso dunno liao............

No comments:

Post a Comment