Tuesday, September 7, 2010

update update~

long time ago din update edi, my zz keep asking me why haven update ur blog...hahahaha
3 more module i then my test finnish edi~~~hahahaha...i want jia you~i noe dar, my mum and dearest friends all are help me jia you , thx you ^^

today have a nice day in school..hahaha, eat lunch and study together with friends really very enjoy! I also learn a bit piano from my friends~hahahaha, this is my 1st time touching piano~wakakakaka, happy sia!!!! they teach me play piano....

after that, i sudden imagine myself can play piano to my zz, hahahaha.....show off in front of him~~~hahahah...ok la, just is my imagine oni~

HMMM, dar gt miss me today?
or u forget me le?because u have internet le, maybe the online will instead me?
hahahaha,i hope is not...these few day i at SG....u want miss me ok?u want msn me if u can,ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment