Tuesday, January 11, 2011

have a long time no upload my blog edi~~anybody miss me?xD
the test and study thing make me become more and more stress....every day dreaming so wont have a nice sleep :(

my birthday is nearly!!!! and the most i happy and excited is my dar dar also will accompany me!!! hahahha....this is the 1st time a bf accompany my birthday...i wait for a long time ago.....always imagine that if i have bf how my birthday will look like? how the surprice or present my dar will give me ? or what things else he would do?and many ideas about this la ^^
anyway...i dun care whether have surprice or not...but if hae is so romantic la!!!
if not also never mind..as long as dar beside me!!!!

othr than that, this times i going to invide some of the friends we long time no meet!!! i hope that this times will become a good memories to us :) the zi ying ho....aiyo...cannot join again!!!! never join my birthday before loh!!!! you dun like me izit????huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment