Wednesday, December 29, 2010

i'm soooo happiness!!!

yo, recently have a lot a lot of the happy things happen~~ me and zz already couple 11 months ago, YEAH!!!! and we always go dating...have a lot of memories...i hope that those memories we will remember and always recall all the sweet things we are done before!

now we are using the same type of phone. mine is pink colour while zz is white colour phone ^^ , i very happy, this is my 1st time have a couple phone~~ xixixixi....oh ya, zz today came my house, the 1st time my bf come my house...zz feel SCARE a~~~hahhahahahah, scare my mom ask him question wor~~~ XD

have a lover together laught with u, did some sweet things is really happiness, thz for my lover let me feel the feeling i always desire~~ the things i always desire done with bf..and many :)

i wanna to say,恋爱真好,我终于体会到了!

No comments:

Post a Comment