Friday, September 2, 2011

meaningful days

this 2 days are so meaningful and busy to me!!!! training for whole day because i going to have performance and also grading after the holidays :) so is time to practice now...i am so enjoying the training time because it wont make me think too much...

today also went out with nene and jason...some more chat with x.dad :) there is lot of things and craps we chat together...i also have personal chat with x.dad...exchange our experience :D I know, your all are right...have to remove something from here..i also trying ^^ .SEE!!! i got listen to you guys hooooo~~~~~~~Visit friends is so enjoying..i really feel happy~ a lot of story recall back such as our school life...and imagine our future boyfriend~ our criteria~ and many!!!!


After that, we went for sing K~ some of the songs i really really like it...because it singing my story and my feel out...i also choose some of the songs u sing for me before..maybe i too miss ur voice and the memory when you sing for me...it so sweet...

i sing until almost loss my voice :)but is this 爽!!!!
Dear Friends, next time must go again together!!!


I hope..everyday also can so busy and meaningful....it make me feel better!
Hope that, i really can let it go before u find a new girl, otherwise i think i will going to be mad :)

My cousin is going to marry this week... suddenly fell like...why they always like to early to marry? is it must marry before 25 years old just is a standard one? They are so lucky they found their Mr.Right....hahaha, where is my Mr.Right leh? How long i have to wait? lyric of “遇见 ” is exactly what i think now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment