Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A morning's feeling I have

I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should: Go for it, slow down, or just stop; although I not willing to stop also have to stop :)

I don't why this morning pop out lot of feelings when i just open my eyes look at the ceiling...
I feel happy, just because you saw me~
i feel happy, just because saw your number show on the screen yesterday...
how long i never look at the screen and smile like a silly?
If, you also have the same feeling gai you duo hao....


After that, your look is so fresh and refreshing in my mind...
The feeling when holding hand; the feeling of hug;the feeling of walk together;the feeling of dating, the feeling of heartbeat increase when meeting you & you family for the first time; the feeling of kiss; the feeling of happiness; the feeling sleep on your shoulder; the feeling of just look at your face; the feeling of when you encourage me ...a lot a lot~
all of these feelings is starting not fresh anymore...it so blur to me...i worry i'll totally forgot the feeling...
If, feelings can keep in a bottle gai you duo hao...So, we wont loss it :)

how much effort i should put in order to rub away you from my heart and my mind???
If, there is a special eraser for me to rub gai you duo hao...




No comments:

Post a Comment