Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Causeway point~

lol actually today want play pool with Bra and Nat d but is full edi...
then we go Causeway point shopping
~~
hahahaha, actually I 1st time go Causeway point shopping~hahaha, we play game, eat ice cream and eat SOTONG~ hahaha, thx BRA to treat us play the game and eat ^^
Today, I have a happy hour with BRA and NAT ^^

I saw facebook just now, nene seems like go other place study edi,i think is KL~ maybe is follow hang yong bah....Haiz, we all 3 best friends cannot meet edi, so sad....it really is a truth, the secondary memories is a good memories to us....hahahahaha, I so hope we all can meeet again.......but i think is hard loh...
Anyway, I hope nene can success to graduate~ hahahaha, I also MUST graduate!!! GANBATEH for me and nene ^^

Today, the relief faci singing and play the guiter in our class~ he sing very nice sia and also play guiter~ hahahaha, then I ask my zz " when u want play guiter in front of me?" haahahhahaha, i dunno why i will ask this kind of question....erm...maybe ....i also hope i can see the scenario of zz play guiter bah , hahaa XD

No comments:

Post a Comment