Friday, July 30, 2010

a lot of TROUBLE

taday I have a NICE day!!!!
1st, my laptop's keyboard cannot function well...
2nd, msn sudden cannot sign in....
3rd, my test fail....

A lot of trouble are finding me...
I dunno how to solve!
It easy to solve?
Who can help me....anyone can help me?


I wanna cry........
Can I go die? or sleep and never wake up again....
Dar, I feel very very sorry to you...I know I promise you edi but I cant do it.....
Your dear is useless.....everytime cannot doing well...when face the problem dunno how to solve....only know crying....

I also feel sorry to MOM... .she seems like believe me I can do well in my test....but I cant and maybe cannot graduate....still need retain....
I 1st time feel so stress....why I cannot do well?

If i really cannot graduate...want how? my future seems like is....OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment