Monday, July 12, 2010

Dar 1st day working

Today is your 1st day working, i think no any problem to you righ?
however, i know u are tired lah....hahahaha, but u must enjoy it loh~

dar, if u very tired try to miss me lah,hahahahaha!!! I am ur energy (0.<) !!!xixixixixi... my cute face sure can help u ~ wakakaka~ and u must take care yourself hor, drink more water, the whether start change to hot day edi....

Moreover, your math is lousy d loh...we just 6 month la, half year edi ^^ yeah!!! wowowo, but never celebrate it also :P

My test want finish soon~ I want run away from such as these stress and nervous condition! I need rest....... ok lah, dar, I go sleep 1st because tomorrow still have a mathematic test.. cannot too tired , later cannot think and solve the problem...hahahaha....now is 9.38pm...u off the work edi , sure is tired bah? hahaha, go bath la...and wish u have a nice dream, after continue work tomorrow.... MUACKSSSSS

GOOd NIGHT :) my darling

No comments:

Post a Comment