Thursday, September 16, 2010

8 months ago~

oh yeah~ today is me and my dar dar ( jack ) couple totally 8 month!!!!!hhahahaha, i really happy loh, i never couple with a guy sooooo long....i think i found my Mr. Right ....hahahaha...dar, thanks a lot for u always company me~~~ create a lot of happieness for me....this is the best present for me ^^ wakakakakaka.... I love u ~~~muackssssss~~~ wish that we can sweet in love forever, i don't want lose u!!!
if happen anything, let solve it together, cannot think BREAK UP as a solution hor!!!

xixixixixixi....before i always make a wish able to have a people who really love me the most and i love the most too, now ....i really have been meet a guy ....maybe this is a present GOD give me ? hahahahha, anyway... I really can say that ...I feel happiness and I really enjoy the love you give me~

i also will treat u very GOOD~ Lastly, I also hope that my friends can same with me can always feel happiness and found their Mr.Right ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment