Sunday, September 26, 2010

im back~

yoyoyyoyoyoyyo~ wat's up~~~hahaha, i did not write the blog recently, becoz nothing to write XD ~ but i was readed somebody's blog, she seems like happen some unhappy things wor~hahaha~ anyway, cheer up la~

me and zz still in sweet sweet love~ however we argue but the next moment we can sweet again!and my dar so kind, every time will appology to me 1st or let me win :D thank you dar~ i love u~

Recently, dar very hard working to gym, i very proud of you!dar dar, u want ganbateh a~ i know u go gym is because of me....but also want take care yourself , ok?

Hope we always can like this so SWEET!!!! even though we are become grandpa and grandma,xixixxixixi

today is Wei Lern's birthday~ happy birthday!!! don't know wat present zi ying has been prepare~~~

my dar also want birthday luh,but i still don't know wat present he want leh~ hrmmmmmm :s

No comments:

Post a Comment