Saturday, December 4, 2010

hi!!!!!!!

hi~~ everyone~~~so paiseh because long time did post on my blog edi, especially my dar, keep waiting my new post~

finally my UT 1 is alrealdy ended!!! it take away my 3 week times in order to the exam...xiu.....finally can say BYE for UT 1 and i hope every thing should be ok..which is ALL PasT!!!

hmmm...there is somethig happen before...which is the 1st tang tang death!!! so sad....it is a very active puppy and black n colour but it sich and then die....jz a few month of the dog.....haiz...rest in the peace....however i oni saw u once...
X.dad 's puppy also went to paradise edi....hope she is be ok and fine...cheer up X.DAD!!!

However, there is 2nd tang tang appear in my dar house..no need say...is a new pet again....same is call tang tang...i oni feel weird...how come the name can use in twice, for me, it make me miss the 1st tang tang leh == but 2nd tang tang also is cute la....and like to play :) hope tang tang could faster grow up and wont so fast die again!!!

dar dar, today dating happy or not?
im so sorry for the starting im not so happy...because im too hungry + u are late...but the main reason is im too hungry, ok?i really hungrt jz no mood play with u....but after that is fine right?
xixixixixixi....happy dating again!!! but nxt time i must keep taking photo with u!! hahahaha, because i have a long time dun have our sweet sweet photo edi leh~~~~~~~moreover, thx dar dar treatn me eat a lot of thing!!! the food is nice!!! :D soosoo is very happy can enjoy the food with u again~ muackssssssssssss, i love u

No comments:

Post a Comment