Monday, December 13, 2010

no topic

i just join the Cosplay event yesterday, it is my 1st time to join the even! 1st time see different kind of animation ppl, 1st time see the show~ 1st time see the performance come from japanese, 1st time realize that cosplay is fun!!!! if can, i wan to cosplay nxt year!!! hahahaha..happy with my friends tgt to join the event ^^
i have a good experience, and also take a lot of photo, especially the main characater of the Final Fantacy!!! OMG, handsome !!! wiwiwiwiw....xixixixi,anywhere, its fun~ i love it...but they say 2008 and 2009 more high leh...hmmmm...hope nxt year could be better la :)

this 2 days my mood is really not good...we keep argue because of small topic, WTH...i dun like!!! spoile my mood all the way.......i hope it all could be fine.........

i wanna buy a new phone loh..walao...the phone screne spoile luh... cant see the words from the screne....quite troublesome, and also no contact with some of friends edi...becoz the screne ==, hope i can buy a new phone as fast as possible la!!!!i hope my frinds ur all could know it~paiseh a

2 week din go back to Msia edi, so miss my bed , my mashimaro...wuwuwu...do u miss me? sometimes at SG, some of the feeling also dunno can tell who....especially when argue with dar, is totally dun have ppl can listen to me....however there is some of the SG friends closer to me...but still dun have the feeling wanna to tell them also,maybe ....some of the thing ,some of the feeling only some of the freinds can knoe only.......

haiz...today my mood is from sunny day to cloudy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment