Saturday, May 14, 2011

all are because i think too much?

u allow me to continue call u dar dar ..honey..
u allow me to text message for you when i miss ...
u allow me to have ur new picture to miss you...

ur a little bit concern or worry will make me think maybe we still have chance...
ur little humour to me make feel we still have future...
ur kiss and hug make me feel like u still love me....

yeah...because i still love you so i will think too much that we still have chance to couple back...maybe i too sensitive..maybe i too stupid...maybe i so thick face...maybe i....not really want to face the truth we have now!

ur gentle make me not willing to find the nxt guy...because u always are the BEST in my deep deep heart....when i should wake up? or ..i no need to wake up FOREVER?
i keep dream about you recently...is about how we meet and dating together...i so hope i will not wake from this dream forever...

yes, this is the way how stupid I am...should i waiting for a CHANCE????

No comments:

Post a Comment