Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are you still coming here?

are u still remember me? how long u din come here anymore? i remember that the reason i want to create my blog is because of you...because i want to let you know something i would not or impossible direct to tell you ...but then...how about now? are u still coming here???

i also remember that..when u in NS, if u rest u will call me...especially when u using public phone to call me...i can feel that u are so miss me and concern me...
how about now? yaa, maybe u what also cant remember...

maybe you even cant remember what u done for me and i done for you before...maybe even u have photo also cant remember anymore....

so, are you going to abandon this blog? are you at least sometimes still want to come here? can you let me know ur answer???

No comments:

Post a Comment