Tuesday, May 17, 2011

start finding the Key

dar dar...today enjoy all the memories we have before...yaaa, i should not so greedy because what i have before is enough for me...i should feel happy that you treat me so good before, you use ur love to love me before.. and also you worry me~ all the happiness things i will keep into my deep deep mind and try to dun want recall after TODAY!

today have wedding show...forgive me i imagine that im wearing the wedding dress because of you :) just my imagination....

i know it might be suffer for me to start cleaning my heart...but i believe i can do it, because i already enjoy the dream you given me so i should WAKE UP now! like Cinderella~ xD hahahahhaha

hope we can be best friend...any problem u maybe can find me again, like the way u care about me also ^^

it still lucky babe, because we are break up in peace!!!! not so many couple can be like this right?

yeap...soosoo...u are a LUCKY girl!!! now the task is to find the key and open my heart let you move out >.< so i can clean my house~ clean the dush in my heart!!!!
but..you always is my NO.1 dar dar and babe....never change.......

No comments:

Post a Comment