Friday, May 6, 2011

i dream you again...

hey....darling...you come to my dream again...in the dream u seems like just come back from certain place and the 1st people u want to meet is me :) in the dream, we still like couple, we chat a lot...i feel comfortable ..i feel ur love in the dream...this time i din shock untill wake up edi...hahahahaha...this time is i hope i wont't wake up from that dream FOREVER....at least you still love me in the dream...

if now we still couple...i think u are the 1st person i will sms you to say "I'm Back,got miss me?"
if now we still couple...i think we are chating now...

if now we still couple...i think i will text messege to you when concern about you...
if now we still couple...i think i will ask you wait for me because i need to bath...

if now we still couple...i think i still can get a hug hug from you...
if now we still couple...i think i no need remember that when i mention you need to add a "ex" in front of boyfriend because i always forgot to add "ex"....

if now we still couple...i think i can continue to see one of my freind i meet today her happy expression and to say: we already couple so long...so nice! keep continue it~

No comments:

Post a Comment