Sunday, May 15, 2011

impossible or possible!!??

we are possible or impossible to couple back? you say..it don't have a correct answer...

so i should make a decisous with my own! i should not like this already because one day you will have new gf also...i need to find the key to open my heart and let u go out from my heart! yes, i will try my hard to find the key and open the door!!!

u treat me really like a freind...you 1st time ask me go lim teh....this question make me really realise that before we are couple and now we just a freind.....a very good lim teh invitation, babe...

today my cousin come and discuss about wedding things...only my brain thinking about what if we also going to marry? what if you suddenly appear in front of me? yaaa...i know all these are impossible...i just haven awake ><'

why when i start to rely on you but you start to leave me away? i need to learn back how to live my own for every single day! i need to ...keep all our memories and clean up the heart you broke ....

it is my 2nd time heart break...but is better this time...at least you still so gentlemen to me ..i feel la /.\

soosoo: wake up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment