Sunday, April 17, 2011

15th months~

every things to be alright i think...im so happy now....my zz is back ...but i found out there is soem different! i realise that he won't hold my hand all the times again, he not always say that words to me again...so i hope i can found it back soon!

yesterday is my very 1st time cook the chicken ham for him! hahahahha, i think the food not bad loh~ im soosoo leh! sure can do it well ^^ hahahaha~i feel happiness when he beside me...every thing also make me feel happy~ moreover, i want to thx his mother buy the shirt for me! suddently have many cloths to wear~ woohoo!!!

i will try my best and do my best to maintain this relatioship....dar dar say, i have think about break up before...actually i also but if really want to break ..i really cannot do it and cannot accept....becoz we couple so long..and i put a lot of effort in thins srealtionship...how can let it so easy to break?

i dunnno what dar dar thnking now...but i hope you wont really want to break or think again~ i remember we promise that...want to celebrate many Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment