Saturday, April 2, 2011

yummy~~~ today is my 1st time enjoy buffer at singapore!!!OMG, Parkroyal Hotel(4 star hotel)!!! the food damn nice wor!!! i eat until very tight!!!! have shushi, bbq,desert also!!! soooo lucky can enjoy the free buffer!hahaha, wait me upload those yummy food ya!!!



ummmm...couple with zz already 15 months ago..but now i become no confidence compare with before...today when we webcame, u just glue to TV, not really look at me...izit i not pretty enough :(...i very care ur every action and the words u did and said to me...every single words....anywhere,i really piss off of you today....this weeki din back to hometown and today is only the day and chance to online msn..but ....why u keep watch ur TV, long time no see u edi..jz let me see ur handsome face also cannot meh? haiz.....and how long u never come and read my blog already??? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment