Tuesday, April 12, 2011

last day at clinic!

woohoo~ today wear formal shirt and become a very small nurse~hahaha~ this is my very 1st time working together with IEP friends~ we all are very enjoy~ and the doctors are very funny!! one of the doctor he wear too "fashion", one of the doctor wear too "outdate"...and one of the doctor she talking with me will very close to me~~~hahahhaa...i alomst cannot respond to her...everytime need 1 minutes ago jz can make respond to her >< becoz she so close to me~holding my hand and talking with me~

i feel like all the doctors have different style ..and the the style are very weird! hahahhha...but they make me feel it is a Fun clinic~~~and the stuff over there are very warm, very take care all of us~ we can play and keep taking photo together~ i will miss u guys~~ LILY,MEI YOKE...some of the name can't remember...but i remember ur look~

today also have a lot of snack to eat~ all are expensive one~~~oh.....enjoy~



this is my look in the clinic, my hair got a bit messy xD


No comments:

Post a Comment