Thursday, April 14, 2011

my heart sick

actually i suppose to be happy today....becoz the IEP friends ..they so kind and funny! and the staff over there give me some presents so that i think i feel happy when together with them...somemore, they treat us pizza!

i feel like want to share with my zz...i want to share the happy with him! i want tell him the things...but before i tell him all the story he say some thing to hurt me....

oh Gosh, my hurt sick sia.....how to cure? no any medicine can cure it....only he can cure ....i dunno why he can change so fast! sunday still is my dearest zz...still so gentlement to me...but today it seems like is another person!
what happen!? izit have another take away my position? wat happen..it so suddently!

i dunno what to do...other than write in out...i already sit in front of pc 1 hr ago...and keep crying....besides crying..still is crying......

this 1 week...everyday i was crying...untill today i tot will be better....but still crying..haiz, my eyes going to swollen liao....

:(

i hope i will not back to the day before...the day i being betray....it sucks!i dun want back to before ... i tot i already found my happiness...i dun want back to 7 years before...No...i really dun want!

No comments:

Post a Comment