Sunday, April 24, 2011

waiting

maybe i start to forgot what is happy and happiness...
maybe i start to close with tears, sad and heart pain...
since "i lost u"

how can i find back? how could i help u find back ur missing feeling?
why not u can't understand that becoz of love we just will argue? it's too late to let u know....

when i saw couple they stick together...i will think that such happiness and sweet moment i have before!but now gone...just becoz of last time argue...
i really cant accept that our relationship able to be so brittle! OMG... the pray i done before not occur!?

it that so easy to find back the feeling?i dun think so...i only know i willing to give u times and waiting for u...

i'm waiting u turn ur head back and look at me...
i'm waiting u to hold my hands tight again...
i'm waiting u use ur love to hug and kiss me...
i'm waiting u to tell me: dear, i love you so much!
i'm waiting u to worry me again and again...
i'm waiting u smile in front of phone when we sms...
i'm waiting u to say a lot of things to me...let me know more about u...
i'm waiting u when u and me online we still can have a chat..if we can webcame again we will do weird weird action for each other....
i'm waiting u watch ghost movie together with me so u will hug me tight and see how many popcorn throw in the cinema after the movie ended...
i'm waiting u enjoy the spicy chickenchop with me...
i'm waiting u help me find back my happiness....

yes, im still waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment