Tuesday, April 5, 2011

today at workplace a girl suddently ask my sir's name ..she make me stuck for a couple of secondsc xD she even know my dad's nama and where he work! the 1st moment i though she is a stalker and stalk me all the way!!! when she found me, her expressin very happy and holding her phone talk with her mon , said SHE FOUND ME !!! hahahahhaha....can u imagine that, my face a lot of questions mark !!! who the hell is tis girl!!!??? hahahaha...finally i know that my dad and her mom are peer....but she looking for me , she want to know me and her mom talk about me also ==' hahaha...i seems like is a small super star sia ~~~

the IEP i join is around more than 1 months ago, i feel very happy and lucky i can have a lot of crazy freinds!!! they really crazy! everyday we have things to laught..is is excellent when work together with them! tomorrow is my very 1st time go to clinic and work, i have a little bite nervous !!! becoz i dunno how i should work ...i think quite a lot of things i need to learn :) hey, just learning ~ its fun!!!


recently have sad mood...still quarrel with dar dar.... this time, it take longer time to quarrel! haiz....dar dar, im not angry that u say u want go find a new gf i jz angry....im jz too angry and then anyhow link it together and burst it out.....actually i really piss off that when we webcame but u focus on ur TV!!!! may it jz nothing important to you when u showing this attitude..but i very care about it!!! becoz we can't always have chance to chat on msn ..so i really really cherish the moment when u online and chat with me! when these things happened..it give me confidence, becoz it remind me ...i still have a lover still remember me still take me as important inside your heart! i will feel more confidence for this relationship....so,webcame and msn with you is not just want to in touch with you, it also give me confidence couple with especially when i was stayed at SG....

dar dar, i also don't mind that you watching TV...but when you want watch TV just focus it , ok? i don't mind u jz only msn with me ..as long as we are happy in chating then i satisfied already...but you know that day ur attitude really make me very angry....

i dont't like that you open webcame but you keep focus to watch your show! if like this why not you just dun open it and just msn with me? you know how i feel uncomfortable when u do that? maybe you dun think that it will make ppl feel uncomfortable and it is nothing...but im not you.....i will feel uncomfortable..i will feel im not in ur eyes already...i feel dun have confidence.....i very care about ur eyes contact :( i very worry there have some changing on you and i lose you....

i hope u can know if you alreeady come back to my blog.......when you come back here again? Jack...

No comments:

Post a Comment