Tuesday, April 19, 2011

bye, grandma :)

bye bye grandma, rest in peace!
i hope in ur next life able to have filial piety....
i think one of my dream will never come true that is after i buy a house then can live together with you :)

today my eyelips keep jumping, i was thinking that wat will happen today...then i get a call from home saying that u are already pass away...when 4pm

recently i jz recall back what u did to me...touch my hair and sayang me...ask me want study hard...ask me want helping mom clean the things...

recently u are become weaker and more weaker...last time i fed u eat the fish porrige u can eat until sleeping! you are scaring me and mom that u are already pass away......but now u are really leave from this world!

it so fast to me...becoz today i just asking about how to take the Compassionate leave ..then u really pass away!actually i feel a bit peaceful when heard u pass away...becoz u are not suffering anymore..u no need live at that kind of fucking place! no need suffering that how the people treat u not nice! you no need angry that u cannot move!u not feel sad that most of ur son dun want u...u will realif from all of the suffering of your life! it is good for u , i think...

but...i also feel not bear to let u leave from this world...becoz u are my grandma ...a very very good grandma :)pls remember my boyfriend, ah jack also! and blessing us becoz he is a good guy to me...i think he will like you...very sayang me, will worry me..and take care me like how u take care of ur grandchild before :)

i love u...i dunno how to say out before,i hope ur soul can read my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment