Saturday, April 30, 2011

30.4.11 end of relationship and start with friendship

how would i say? i have no comment speechless....this is ur desicions but luckly we still are friends....maybe not too bad....

very first time i can cried untill headach...but after crying i think i will be better....just now look back for all of the photo we have...from trip photo..then we become couple...many friends are happy that we become couple...then we have many photo after we dating...1st time u cook for me photo...

unfortutenally, all of this now is just a memory for me and you...1 years 3 months and 14 days relationship END!!! how i can start? i do i live without you...

i think i will miss you..to miss the feeling when inside ur hug...to miss the feeling i looking at you..to miss the feeling u are kissing me..to miss a lot a lot..........


thank you for all of our friends always blessing us before ^^ but ...this is our ended..maybe 1 day we will couple back? maybe not....its hard to say.... dont worry,i feel happiness before..yes...really happiness...i should not so greedy right?
zz treat me already very good..at least he quite sayang me ..sayang untill some of girl also feel jealous, sweet untill some of girl jealous...hahhaha...

you are always my ah jack dar dar...i will continue to call u dar dar in my heart..FOREVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment