Thursday, April 7, 2011

i dun get ur concern when i 1st day of sick...

recently many people also sick including me...omg...i not feeling very very suffering ...the most suffering part is...i never get your any concern....it make me more suffering.....ya,really....i never cry since we argue for the 1st 2 week...but now i really cry...hahaha...finally can cry out...maybe when i sick is the moment of the most weakness period....

maybe im silly...like this also can cry...but i already try my best become tough but still fail...

2 weeks ago, i never find me and want to talk to me...i start feel that u are not really concern about me edi...before, u can very worry me ...even i did not reply u , u straigh away call me and find me or u find my closer friend i order to find me...

but now...i think u wont like before already right? becoz u think im a tough girl :)
never mind....but...u must take care urself ok? i not dare post the concern on you status...i think maybe u dun like this kind of concern anymore...you no need my concern anymore...haha....even you feel annoying if i send to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment