Tuesday, April 19, 2011

miss and missing

i miss the way we chat about our future plan...u say u will help me take care BB and clean the house after working..

i miss the way when i at SG, u can miss me untill text message to me...say how much u miss me..i will smile to the phone

i miss the way u always holding my hand

i miss the way when we chat on msn.. hug hug , fly kiss...

i miss the way u try to spend more time accompany me even u feel tired and chat with me just becoz i going back SG soon...

i miss that u will automatic find me if i din find on that day...

i miss the way u worry me...

i miss the phone ring and show ur contact number...

i miss the place we meet when we still not couple yet...

i miss the confidence u have for we will couple, sweet sweet love and love forever

i miss ur mole ..so that u can hide ur handsome and then i no need too worry that other girls come can tackle u...or u tackle them...

i miss the day i beside u to cellebrate ur birthday, my birthday, Arpil fool...

i miss the day when we at the same trip.....

i missing u ............but now i know u may say...MAYBE SOMETIMES u just will miss me~

No comments:

Post a Comment